Mercy Health Physicians in Springfield, Ohio, the areas leading multi-specialty medical practice located in Springfield, Ohio is actively recruiting an Orthopedic Surgeon to join its growing practice.
Not every medical group offers such fulfilling work in a pleasant community within a short drive of three cities and regional attractions. Find all three at Springfield Regional Medical Group'sOrtho opportunity!
45 minutes west of Columbus, Ohio - 30 minutes northeast of Dayton, Ohio - 60 minutes north of Cincinnati, Ohio!
- MAKO robot & Hana table
- Full Benefits / CME / Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan / Paid time off
- Competitive signing bonus, resident stipends, and student loan repayment.
- 1:6 call (set by collaboration of providers with quarterly review by service line leaders)
- A balance of Inpatient/Outpatient Care Hospital Medicine Program (1 day office, 1 day OR rotation)
- $1 million renovation encompassing 20,000 sq. ft. building with:
- new Ortho suite
- new wellness center
- newly remodeled PT clinic
- Office support includes:
- a mid-level provider
- MA to support clerical work
- Rad. Tech. for x-ray on site
- Ambulatory Surgery Center is 100 ft. from ortho office
- Outpatient lab and imaging (MRI, CT) is about 2 miles from office
- Five other PT clinics in the community with two at universities and two pediatric clinics
- Heavy growth market with Significant volume opportunity
- newest provider exceeding guarantee within 7 months
- currently 1000+ cases per year with ortho providers
- 205+ surgeries can be expected year one for new provider
- 40% trauma and 60% elective
- Average annual wRVUs=10,000/provider
- Engagement within the Community
- Sports Med. coverage needed for games (optional)
- Physician leadership opportunity for oversight of the program (optional)