Maxillofacial Surgeon sought for Head and Neck/Maxillofacial Oncology and Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery
Coastal North Carolina (Wilmington, North Carolina)
NHRMC Physician Group, areas largest multi-specialty group practice, seeks BC/BE Maxillofacial Surgeon to join our team. The ideal candidate will have both medical and dental degrees, as well as fellowship training in oncology and microvascular sugery.
Practice highlights include:
- Hospital based practice
- Craniomaxillofacial Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery supporting a regional level II trauma center
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Microvascular Reconstruction
- Wound care center
What youll enjoy in this practice and community:
- Established, high volume practice
- Advanced Care Practitioner support
- Excellent work culture & collegiality among providers and staff
- Research and teaching opportunities with UNC medical students and NHRMC general surgery residents
- Affordable cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community
- Excellent schools
Wilmington, NC, a coastal town located in southeastern North Carolina, is rich in history, boasts a dynamic arts and cultural scene, and offers unique shopping and fine dining. Year-round outdoor activities include boating, fishing, surfing, biking and running. Home to the Screen Gems Movie Production studio, Wilmington enjoys the title of Hollywood East. Area schools are identified as some of the top in the state while the local university provides further educational opportunities.
Live and work where most people vacation!
Please contact Kathy Gresham, Director, Physician Relations at New Hanover Regional Medical Center at Kathy.Gresham@nhrmc.org or 910-667-7451.