Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Maximo Business Systems Analyst
PAE has an exciting opportunity within our National Maintenance Strategy team. We are looking for a Maximo Business Systems Analyst to join our growing team to provide strategy and support for Maximo (CMMS) software. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be detail oriented, able to work in a team environment and independently, and ability to solve complex problems.
- Perform functional business unit management and administration of the Maximo Asset Management system.
- Provide oversight of any required integration or collaboration with other systems.
- Define and support implementation, optimization, maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrading needs of the systems.
- Develop and implement reporting, training, and user interface requirements.
- Analyze business strategy and user needs, document specifications, and translate business objectives into proper system requirement specifications.
- Guide business customers through business case development for new applications/functionality, including cost / benefit analysis and risk / impact analysis.
- Focus on continuous improvement for both the business process and the underlying technologies and system support.
- Provide assessments, strategies, and roadmaps to drive application sustainability and improvement.
- Take ownership of system development, QA and acceptance testing of projects.
- Provide test plans, test cases, perform functional testing and assure proper user acceptance testing.
- Work closely with all IT organizations and drive projects to successful completion.
- Provide overall application support and ownership for Maximo and its integration with other Enterprise applications.
- Track problems, enhancement requests and suggestions for assigned applications.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Develop and maintain system training program and documentation and provide system training as required and requested by user community.
- Stay current on the latest Maximo Asset Management system and other related business system applications as related to products and industry trends. Pursue continuous system knowledge improvement by attending training classes, seminars, user conferences (IBM Pulse), and workgroup workshops (MUWG & MSCUG)
- Maintain user and labor records in system including assignment of security settings, purchase approval levels, and any other key internal controls.
- Monitor and report on system utilization, changes and performance.
- Perform records maintenance
- Perform routine reviews of data and maintain system data integrity.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
4+ years of Business Systems Analysis experience to include:
- Detailed knowledge of Maximo capabilities and ability to integrate customer processes into existing Maximo modules.
- Business process definition, requirements definition, and development and support of integrated business applications.
- Experience designing, deploying, supporting and maintaining Maximo and/or other Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) applications; Experience with Maximo Version 7.6 or higher
- End-to-end IT coordination and support experience
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Maximo certification in “Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst”
- Maximo certification in “Maximo Infrastructure Deployment Professional”
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline
- General knowledge of system development methodologies
- Experience in supporting a Center of Excellence for EAM
- Experience with Microsoft development platforms
- ITIL certification and significant experience
- Experience designing and or supporting complex integrations using MIF or other technologies
- implementing Maximo capabilities in all modules
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Motivated individual who has very strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Results-oriented style.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical and business analytical skills.
- Ability to get results and yet operate with a diplomatic style.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow associates, representatives of vendors and contractors.
- Ability to develop instructions from technical manuals, journals, drawings, and other related materials.
- Possess excellent skills in oral and written communication using the English language.
- Decision making capabilities.
- Working knowledge of equipment and systems.
- Knowledge of the methods, materials, and equipment used in servicing and repairing mechanical, electrical, electronic and instrumentation equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, and drawings for structures, process systems, mechanical equipment, piping, and electrical equipment.
- Basic management/supervisory skills.
Licenses, Certifications and/or Registrations: Valid driver’s license that meets the insurance eligibility requirements under Driver Qualification Program.
While this position is based in Arlington, VA, USA, must be able to deploy as needed to program site(s) in Afghanistan, including meeting requirements for deployment.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.