More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
E*TRADE is looking for an MBA Associate to support their Operations team. The Associate will be responsible for working with our executives and teams to streamline processes, strengthen controls, and enhance the E*TRADE client experience. The Associate may be exposed to the following areas: Account Services, Asset Transfer Services, Payment Services, Order Management, Settlements, Corporate Actions, Cost Basis and Tax Reporting, Retirement Services, Margin Operations, Fraud Prevention, Risk Management and Control, Reconciliations, and Regulatory Reporting Oversight. We are looking for analytical individuals who have the ability to re-engineer and automate business processes.
Associates will be placed into an area of Operations with greatest opportunity for impact. They will quickly learn the full spectrum of functions and processes performed in their area. After establishing a base level of credibility and authority, Associates will help shape and manage a series of projects to improve efficiency, grow the business, reduce risk / strengthen controls, or improve resilience. The S Associate is expected to deliver changes to strengthen their area within 18-24 months. Once this is accomplished, they will move to a new area to broaden their knowledge and repeat their impact.
- Help to facilitate opportunities for Executive and Advisor Service to engage with their customers
- Help to create and execute programs that contribute to Relationship Manager (RMs) efficiency
- Implement appropriate strategies to address operational issues and monitor results as directed
- Develop collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners to resolve issues, escalations and exceptions
- Manage exception requests while evaluating need for any policy changes
- Escalate systemic operational gaps to Operations Management for resolution
- Develop need-based SLA management for our service & engagement tiers
- Assist in building and managing appropriate controls in the executive service operating model
- Implement processes to improve results and strengthen communication with the front line to meet the needs of our changing business environment
- Assist with all transaction rejects and issues e.g. TOA, Cash mgmt., account transfer etc
- Develop systemic team activity reporting to manage capacity and performance metrics
* MBA Graduation Date of Spring 2020
* Must have at least 3+ years of professional work experience
* Advanced degree (MBA, or MS in analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, etc)
* Familiarity with statistical data analysis, visualization tools, and SQL
* Experience working with Product and Development teams to execute change
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.