All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Make a Delphi Technologies Difference on your first day!
At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we're about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers' toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently announced that Delphi will spin-off its Powertrain segment, which includes our Aftermarket business, into an independent company by March 2018.
Delphi Technologies will be a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries. Powertrain provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Powertrain designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
As a standalone company, we will be better positioned for continued growth, with the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and with more flexibility to pursue their different strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Join the Delphi Technology team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
Currently we are hiring a MCAD - Mechanical Computer Aided Designer in our Kokomo, IN location.
- Review/Analyze electrical and mechanical requirements for PCB design
- Analyze/verify mechanical requirements
- Develop design strategy (case, cover, pedestals, etc.)
- Check with respect to design rules and verify/revise design for compliance
- Verify compliance to functional requirements and revise as required: Sizing, Ground requirements Sealed/unsealed
- Complete checklists
- Review design with engineers (ME, EE Manufacturing, Test) & ECAD as work progresses
- Release design into documentation system
- HS diploma Or Equivalent
- 3 plus years of work or school related experience designing mechanical packaging to support multilayer, high density/high-speed PCB layouts
- 3 plus years of work or school related experience in of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree
- Planning skills
- Strong Communication/collaboration
- Analytical/problem-solving skills
- Effective writing skills
Delphi Technologies Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for Innovation and Excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Dynamic, global career experiences
- Work alongside the best and brightest in the Industry
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Kokomo Technical Center
About the Organization
Delphi Technologies is a technology company whose people focus on solving emissions and fuel economy challenges for the world's leading automotive original equipment manufacturers and provides leading aftermarket service solutions. Headquartered in London, U.K., Delphi Technologies operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 24 countries. Visit delphi.com.
This position is currently accepting applications.