- Assist team with General Contract and Subcontract administration
- Exposure to Construction Scheduling
- Material & Equipment procurement and expediting
- Mechanical, electrical and piping systems coordination
- Shop drawing and submittal review and coordination
- Participation in and documentation of project coordination meetings
- Research and suggest options on construction means, methods and equipment
- Maintenance of As-Built plans
- Exposure to and monitoring of quality control - field and shop
- Monitor and document jobsite safety and accident prevention
- Sophomore or Junior working towards Bachelors degree, preferably in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering, or a related field.
- Valid interest in pursuing a career in Construction/Project Management required
- General knowledge of construction principles/processes
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.