Boston Proper, headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, is a women's apparel and accessories retailer, with online and catalog channels, committed to inspiring the women we dress women who are fearlessly feminine, distinctively chic, and possess the poise and confidence to 'wear it like no one else'.
The MDM analyst will be responsible for completing all aspects of master data management with accuracy and in a timely manner. Key responsibilities include Item Creation & Maintenance, Vendor Creation & Maintenance, and Purchase Order (PO) Issuance, Revisions & Confirmations. Responsibilities also validation of data integrity.
- Reviews all adds, drops, and changes to items setup, and processes accordingly & with attention to accuracy
- Communicates discrepancies and update changes in item builds as needed with the Merchant, Product Development and Planning Teams
- Owns PO processing, maintenance and confirmation
- Accurately builds and maintains all Vendor records
- Checks work to ensure accuracy of data
- Special Projects and additional data entry responsibilities as needed
- Functional/Technical Skills: Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Organization - Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Informing - Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or the organization; provides individuals information so that they can make accurate decisions; is timely with information.
- Action Oriented - Action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Perseverance - Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- 2-3 years experience in business setting
- Strong organizing, planning and time management skills.
- Attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Detail oriented with ability to break down projects into smaller tasks
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects.