Master Data Management (MDM) - Senior Data Analyst
Master Data is the foundation or the bedrock within the enterprise and more specifically product and pricing data is fundamental to TR as it defines what products are available for sale, how they are sold, entitled, and the various pricing options available.
At a high-level, the MDM Senior Analyst is responsible for standardizing and streamlining data and associated processes, driving best practices, and delivering high-quality data that the enterprise demands. The primary responsibilities include data management for both product and pricing, supporting SAP enhancements, the global product portal, acquisitions, integrations, defining new business processes, and large-scale data migrations to support both LOTUS & GLI. In addition, this role will operate horizontally across the Master Data teams to coordinate and support the build out of the new MDM platform and services across product/customer/contact
- Subject master expertise- produce and pricing is a complex domain requiring specialized and seasoned knowledge
- Data stewardship and data enrichment- responsible to ensure data is timely, complete, and accurate
- Data governance- responsible to ensure all product and pricing data sets follow the defined governance standards across TR
- Strategic projects- Drive and deliver the data solution for strategic projects meeting the defined high-quality standards for the various projects, which include SAP enhancements, new product deployment, acquisitions, integrations of new business processes, the global product portal, and large-scale migrations, such as LOTUS and GLI
- Provide expert level support with respect to managing data
- Execute data governance audits and controls utilizing detailed analysis which actions cleansing, maintaining, and sunsetting of our critical data sets
- Analyze and action on data governance activities that are out of compliance as defined by the data council
- Drive and deliver the data solution for strategic projects focusing on best practices, map and transform data, migrate/convert data, and deliver high-quality data
- Design and deploy data flows that depict the LOTUS transformation
- Provide expert support to the end user population using the global product portal and/or MDM Enable tool which includes authoring training documents and delivering training
- Provide support for complex issues requiring detailed analysis and seasoned expertise
- 2 - 5+ years of experience in data management for product, pricing, customer, or contact within a global multinational online services firm
- Demonstrated track record of designing and implementing quality control and data management processes
- Demonstrated track record of deploying large-scale strategic data projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience with SAP and tools like Tamer and Alteryx preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America