Come join the team for our brand new store in West Roseville!
Do you love sharing your knowledge of meat and seafood? We are looking for a personable, outgoing, teammate who enjoys multitasking to join the team of talented meat cutters at Nugget Markets.
As one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 15 years in a row, we offer:
- Industry-leading wages
- Zero premium cost health benefits (even for part-timers)
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Fun and positive work environment
And much more!
If you would like to join our family of dedicated people with a love of food and a passion for excellent service, we would love to hear from you.
Our meat cutter's primary responsibilities are cutting, packaging, wrapping and stocking beef, pork, chicken, lamb, veal and seafood products while engaging with our diverse guests in a personable and enthusiastic manner. In addition, they also set creative seafood and meat displays, prepare house made sausages, stock and rotate product properly, ensure inventory control and shrink, and maintain a clean, sanitary and attractive work environment.
You should meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have knowledge of all power tools within the department
- Must have basic to proficient knife skills
- Basic understanding of the English language, which includes the ability to communicate and read basic instructions, schedules and signage
- Possess basic math skills for quantity measurement, proportions, volume ratios and weight conversions
- Ability to learn and retain product knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude is essential!