Quietflex is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Maintenance Technician position. Maintenance technicians repair, maintain, and rebuild machines, as well as the overall facility as needed. Performs preventative maintenance duties as assigned and responds to breakdowns in a professional and timely manner. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com.
- Generally repairing, maintaining, and rebuilding the production, shipping, and facility assets
- Responds to calls from production, shipping employees, and management to make repairs
- Performs established preventative maintenance programs and reliability / predictive maintenance work.
- Assists with all aspects of new equipment installation
- Assists management with scheduling maintenance projects
- Maintains accurate and complete departmental records
- Reads and interprets mechanical drawings, construction drawings, machine manuals, electrical blueprints / schematics
- Ensures all equipment adheres to all applicable safety requirements
- Works with contractors as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years minimum experience
- Industrial maintenance
- Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- DC drives, servos, solenoids, photo eyes, relays, limit switches and electric motors
- PLC systems, preferably Allen Bradley, Siemens and Direct Logic
- Industrial welding: repair as well as fabrication, M.I.G., T.I.G.
- High school diploma or GED Equivalent
- Associates degree in electrical or mechanical field or graduation from a trade school, any certifications are a plus, preferred but not mandatory
- Basic ability to use Windows based computer systems
- Capable of using programmable logic controllers to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Safe work habits, following proper LOTO and other OSHA requirements
- “Advanced” skills in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities. *MSTUS