Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
At Crown, we know that our employees are the driving force behind our success in the material handling industry. We cultivate a culture of passionate people and inspired innovation. We support our employees and their professional goals because an investment in our people is an investment in our future. In fact, throughout Crown’s history, more than 1,000 employees have reached a 25-year milestone, and we are proud to have traveled their career paths with them.
From employee training and development to competitive compensation packages, we invest in our employees, knowing that people are always at the core of what moves us forward.
We are seeking knowledgeable customer focused auto, diesel, aircraft, or forklift technicians to join the Crown team.
Want to Learn More? Watch A Day in the Life of a Crown Field Service Technician!click here
Internal Title: Field Service Technician
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Crown and all other makes of lift trucks.
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift trucks.
- Maintain a service van and its inventory.
- Process paperwork after completion of each job.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitudes, knowledge of electrical/electronic systems and hydraulics and internal combustion engines, and the ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Good written/verbal communication and customer care skills.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks.
- Technical degree, previous lift truck repair, welding experience, and knowledge of various types of testing equipment preferred.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Crown also offers Service Technicians:
- Award-Winning Service Training
- Company Vehicle for Field Service Technicians
- Tool Insurance
- No Flat Rate
- 40 Hours Per Week plus Overtime
- Specialty Tools
- Primarily 1st Shift
- Solid Support Network
- Career Advancement Opportunities
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled