Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Mechanic III to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TX
Mechanic III - Plant Operations
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Maintains, repairs, installs, removes, starts/stops equipment (pumps-motor-boiler-chiller-air handler-medical air-medical vacuum, etc.) and facility wide equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance on a variety of power plant equipment.
- Reading, interpreting and working from blue prints, diagrams, and sketches. All interior (night lights, floods, fluorescent, exit, etc.) will require changing of bulbs, ballasts, starters as needed.
- Responsible for trouble shooting the following: nurse call system, tv signal and a variety of other communication systems.
- Responsible for repairs and PM’s to beds, over bed tables, night stands, side rails and chairs.
- Responsible for maintaining the power plant equipment for stop and starts, trouble shoot failure.
- Responsible for maintaining and PM’s to plumbing systems.
- Responsible for maintaining and PM’s to medical gas systems.
- Responsible for maintaining and PM's to the environmental appearance of the facility.
- Responsible for emergency generator operations and emergency procedure of starts and stops.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area at all times.