Facility Maintenance Mechanic
Albertson's Grocery Distribution Center is seeking a Journey Person Facilities Maintenance Mechanic to join a team servicing dry grocery/general merchandise and refrigerated buildings with knowledge of conveyor systems, electronics, and facility maintenance.
Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge and experience working with electrical three phase motor controls / electronics, ammonia refrigeration, HVAC, conveyor systems and overall facility maintenance.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and to stand, walk, bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
- Must be able to work with hands and arms overhead, and to work in or under equipment.
- Manual dexterity, overall coordination and good balance to work both at ground level and high places.
- Ability to operate work related equipment such as maintenance related power equipment and hand tools, forklifts, pallet jacks and diagnostic equipment.
- Must provide own hand tools, meters and locked toolbox.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled