Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn’t any ordinary workplace; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Mechanic with Bowlero Corp.
Our Entry-Level Mechanics (or C-Mechanics) help keep everything running smoothly at our centers. You’ll make sure our lanes, pinspotters/pinsetters, and other building equipment are all in tip-top shape by performing preventative maintenance and making emergency repairs when necessary. If you’ve got a strong mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn and grow, then you’ll thrive as a member of our team.
Essential Duties: Get a glimpse of all you’ll experience as one of our mechanics
Repair & maintain
- Keep our pinspotters/pinsetters and other bowling equipment in proper working order and maintained to Bowlero Corp specifications
- Abide by and maintain all safety procedures as required by Bowlero Corp and OSHA
keep it clean
- Ensure that the shop and machine area are always clean and organized
get with the program
- Follow our preventative maintenance program for all center equipment (at daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual intervals)
Keep Things Rolling
- Correct pin jams, ball return calls, and other malfunctions in the bowling experience quickly and safely (and become Lane #9’s hero in the process)
develop your skills
- Complete the Bowlero Corp C-Mechanic training program with the prescribed timeframe
who you are
As one of our Entry-Level Mechanics, you have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical manuals and schematics and the drive to deepen those skills. You’ll maintain equipment and make repairs in response to inquiries from employees and guests and effectively communicate pertinent information with your team.
desired skills: Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our team
- High School Diploma (with a focus on algebra, geometry, and/or applied mathematics)
- Solid communication skills
- Strong team player
the Bowlero Corp team
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we’re bringing bowling to the world. We’re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn’t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.