Why Join Altec?
Altec is present in more than 100 countries throughout the world supporting the electric utility, telecommunications, contractor, lights and signs, and tree care markets. We are known for lifting products -- bucket trucks, cranes, and equipment used to help people access tough-to-reach places -- but the success starts with thousands of associates who come together to Reach Higher!Altec is an innovative, financially sound company that is leading the industry and setting the standard of excellence. Join the thousands who have made Altec their career decision!
There is an opening for a Shop Helper to assist technicians with repairs and preparing units for customer delivery.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
And apply on-line at https://jobs.altec.com
CDL is preferred.
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
- Hold or supply tools, parts, equipment, and supplies for other workers.
- Move vehicles, machinery, equipment, physical structures, and other objects for assembly or installation, using hand tools, power tools, and moving equipment.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair tools, equipment, and machines, and assist more skilled workers with similar tasks.
- Sorts and counts parts and materials.
- Maintains work area in a safe, clean, and orderly manner.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive motor vehicles and operate forklifts
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with dignity.