Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
We are looking for a Mechanic that loves to repair and maintain company vehicles and equipment. If you enjoy working with your hands every day, this job is for you.
- Perform preventative maintenance for all USS equipment including (but not limited to): Pick Ups, Pump Trucks, P&D trucks, Fence Trucks, All trailer types (standard, Porta Lisa, JAG, etc.), all comfort stations/restroom/shower trailer (Black Tie, Class, A, B and C, etc.)
- Performs service, repairs and maintenance in accordance with Department of Transportation and company policies, standards and codes
- Follows safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisor
- Attend safety meetings twice a month
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, airborne particles and fumes.
- The employee is sometimes exposed to the risk of electrical shock, high/precarious places, vibration of equipment and toxic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.