Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Mechanical Assembler I for a Temp to Perm contract opportunity Decatur, AL with our partner, a metal producer in the heavy duty steel industry, striving to serve metals producers as the global authority in metals excellence.
- Assembles component parts, sub-assemblies or completed units. Includes electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical, structural products, instrument, and plastic parts assembly.
- Uses hand tools, small power tools and other special equipment.
- Receives detailed written and verbal instructions on all work.
- May drive a truck, crane or forklift.
- Must be able to read, write, type, and use a telephone.
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Game Rooms
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Vacation/paid time off