As a Mechanical Assembly Technician you will be responsible for the mechanical assembly of piping spools, hydro testing and general labor duties.
Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Performing torque and tensioning services on various bolted applications such as flanges for mechanical piping and associated hardware using calibrated mechanical torque wrenches and documenting results.
- Torque with hydraulic or manual torque wrenches
- Bolt or Stud Tensioning, Measuring and Hydraulic Nut Splitting
- Ability to interpret blue prints
- Work both independently and as part of a team with other field technicians
- Troubleshoot bolting equipment and determine the proper methods to meet the customer s needs and specific applications both on-site and in the field.
- Properly use and complete customer and company related forms and paperwork.
- Properly use, care for and maintenance of company tools, equipment and vehicles.
- A safe worker who demonstrates concern for personal safety and safety of others.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to participate in safety initiatives.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Basic math skills are required.
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE
Generous 401K Match
Life Insurance (Spouse & Children)
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Accounts
Paid Time Off
Strobel Energy Group is a dynamic, privately owned firm based in Clarks, Nebraska that has built a strong reputation providing mid-stream energy infrastructure engineering, procurement, construction and operations specializing in liquid energy rail, truck and pipeline infrastructure facilities. Strobel empowers its employees to engage with customers, become a project team member to contribute to developing solutions and execute on projects. It is a rewarding environment that acknowledges and rewards excellence. Safely servicing the Energy Sector since 1986, Strobel teams with US crude producers and refiners to build and operate the infrastructure to facilitate rail and truck movements of products across North America.
Strobel Energy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.