A GLOBAL automotive manufacturing company in Northern Detroit area is searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
**This position does not support relocation expenses or future visa sponsorship**
- Develop and design prototypes for conveyors and assembly line
- Consult with engineering team to ensure that designs are feasible
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner to ensure needs are being met
- Project management skill is highly desired
- At least 5 years of drafting/mechanical designing experience
- Must have at least 5 years of CATIA design experience
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Experience in project management in automotive manufacturing environment is highly desired
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverage, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas industries. With the recent expansion to California and the NYC/NJ area, our coastal offices have started working with clients in the Banking, Finance, and Entertainment Industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of you to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
This position sets up in manufacturing and warehousing work environment. While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.