|Job Tracking ID: 85347-253794|
|Location: Dallastown, PA|
|Job Type: Full-Time/Regular|
|Date Updated: December 11, 2018|
To determine and implement mechanical designs that meet cost and schedule objectives and customer requirements.
- Designs shelters and mechanical modifications such as rack installations, ECU installations, entry panel installations and miscellaneous ancillary items.
- Attends job kick-off meetings and participates in design reviews with customers.
- Reviews customer requirements including customer specifications, Statements of Work, and interface drawings in order to ensure compliance with contract.
- Prepares and updates task lists.
- Tracks schedules and budgets on assigned programs.
- Issues long lead material.
- Provides technical input to CAD design team on various tasks.
- Reviews and approves drawings.
- Interfaces with other departments to resolve questions and technical issues.
- Creates technical proposals, technical materials, and procurement specifications.
- Supports the Sales department in proposal development and engineering estimates.
- Reviews vendor/shop drawings, quotes and proposals.
- Resolves vendor issues and dispositions defective material. Creates Cost Schedule Impact Logs (CSILs) for added scope.
- Submits Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs).
- Interfaces with customers and contracts to resolve customer related issues.
- Contributes to product improvement, new products and product standardization.
|Experience and Skills:|
Required: 4 year college/university education in technical field (BSME / BSMET)
Desired experience: 3+ years professional engineering experience.
- Experience with Auto-Cad; 3-D Modeling Software, etc.
- Defense/DoD-engineering background preferable
|Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)||Number of Openings: |
|Years of Experience: At least 3 Years||Level of Education: BA/BS|
|Starting Date : December 3, 2018|