Mechanical Design Engineer
Our client, an export focused manufacturing company, is looking for a talented and motivated Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Engineering team.
- Responsible for the design and development of noise control solutions for industrial projects in conjunction with the Contracts Manager
- Detail on site initial design and specifications and produce full set of CAD drawings for each project
- Use analytical skills to quickly assess the project requirements and design the optimum solution
- Plan and lead the design phase of new projects ensuring the project meets schedule requirements
- Responsible for the production and management of the mechanical drawings for each project
- Assist in the management of the installation process and the procurement of requisite solution items.
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Must have as a minimum a 3rd level qualification in Mechanical Design Engineering, ideally Honours Level Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working in an industry sector where CAD and BIM were essential, along with engineering and project management practices. Solid works experience also desirable.
- Good knowledge of working in a project deliverables environment
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
Contact email@example.com for more info