Acara Solutions is looking for Mechanical Designer for our client located Burnsville, MN.
- Part of the mechanical design team responsible for mechanical design and development of hardware components and devices.
- Design responsibilities include initial concepts, prototypes, final design, documentation, and design review of designed mechanical components.
- Create or verify 3D CAD solid models and engineering drawings, components and assemblies
- Create and maintain or oversee 3D solid models, bill of material data, engineering drawings and product cost models
- Select components based on performance requirements as outlined within the created Design
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Mechanical Design or Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Mechanical Design.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in SolidWorks CAD.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.