Direct Hire Opportunity!!!!
Now Hiring Mechanical Designer - HVAC designing experience
Develop detailed mechanical designs for HVAC system. Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery. Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Develop detailed mechanical designs for HVAC.
- Coordinate with and consult with Designers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Review and incorporate redline.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications.
- Compute dimensions of materials.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Draw in minute details of structures/assemblies.
- Consult technical handbooks and tables while in drafting phase.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Explain concepts to manufacturers.
- Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
- Associate Degree in Drafting or equivalent experience in designing HVAC.
- Minimum experience includes 3 years in Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2017& AutoCAD Electrical/Mechanical
- Read architectural, mechanical, and have a good understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Available for travel less than 5%
- 401K & company match
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Prescription plan
- Life insurance and disability
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer