TRC has a top client in the Kennesaw area that is currently looking to hire a permanent Mechanical Designer with experience working with Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD in the pollution control industry. This company is currently growing and looking to build on its great tenure by expanding their workforce in the coming years. This is a great company and a stable organization that offers an excellent career progression!
Essential Responsibilities of the Mechanical Designer
• Coordinates with the Lead Design Engineer on job phases, activities, and schedules with the assignment of each job.
• Works closely with the project managers and engineering department, using Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor 2D files, 3D files and rough sketches to create details and layout drawings per engineer instructions and concepts.
• Create multi-view detailed drawings, models, and assemblies for shop fabrication.
• Work closely with Project Managers and the engineering team to execute the client’s needs and expectations, in a timely manner and on budget.
• Be a leader in helping other design team members to become proficient in Autodesk Inventor.
• Help create and maintain new CAD standards as we move forward in the use of Autodesk Inventor as our main tool in producing design drawings.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change within the department.
• Coordinates design efforts between disciplines and effectively communicates relevant project information to team leaders.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Performs any other duties as may be required, from time to time, by the Mechanical Design Manager or Lead Design Engineer.
• Associate Degree or Technical degree in CAD Technology, Engineering or Engineering Technology
• 4+ years working in the mechanical design field.
• Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD is required.
• Mechanical aptitude required
• Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
• Specific experience in drafting/design layout for large industrial equipment and processes is a plus.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Please submit your resume to: