Mechanical Designer's & Drafter’s
Zelos Consulting is a premier provider of Engineering and Manufacturing Services. As a global provider of industry specific project management engineers, designers and MCAD expertise.
The Mechanical Designer/Drafter will assist a mechanical engineer with the tasks of creating detail documentations and/or assist with light design work to create components, assemblies, assembly fixtures and/or test fixtures for equipment developed by the company. The role will create detail drawings for documentation and part procurement. This role requires good mechanical design aptitude for the production of precision parts and assemblies. This position reports to the Engineering Manager and is located at our main office in Mountain View.
- Assist with design of components, assemblies, assembly fixtures and/or test fixtures.
- Create detailed documentations from parts designed by a engineer.
- Draft technical details for engineering review.
- Verbally report progress and problems to the team leader in a professional manner
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment through a continued program of daily general cleaning
- Be a positive team member with a good honest work ethic
- Other duties as assigned
Experiences and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of general drafting standards and general working experience with SolidWorks.
- Design and detail parts under general guidance from an engineer.
- Good mechanical aptitude, specify dimensions, materials, and machining processes.
- Create and store drawings electronically. SW PDM Pro
- Understanding of document control practices
- 5-10 years of related Mechanical drafting & design work experience desired
- Experience with GD&T.
- Design parts of machine and tooling fixtures.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks tools, Agile etc.
- Familiar with machine shop processes and operations.
- Knowledge of medical device document control practices
Education: 2 year degree or High School Diploma with equivalent experience; Technical school classes in related mechanical or electrical areas desired
Zelos Consulting offers a compensation package designed to attract and retain the most qualified individuals. Benefits include Medical, Dental Insurance, disability insurances and 401(k) plan.
If this sounds like an opportunity that may be of interest to you, please e-mail your resume ASAP for immediate consideration to: email@example.com OR fax your resume @ 650-968-4001 OR call Daniel Kutty @ 650-462-1696 Ext. 104 # / Cell- 408-373-1749 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org