Mechanical / Electrical / Maintenance–Field Service Technician
Company: INVENT Environmental Technologies, Inc.
Career Level Required: Mid-level
Location: Cedar Grove, NJ
Job Status: Full Time
Job Type: Employee
Experience Level: 2+ to 5 years
Required Education: High School Diploma or Higher
Required Travel: 50%
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
INVENT Environmental Technologies, Inc. pursues the objective of developing and marketing superior engineering and processes worldwide; which serve to protect and preserve our environment. Currently we focus on the area of industrial and municipal wastewater treatment. Our product range extends from supplying tailor-made stirrers and bio-aeration systems to providing sophisticated turn-key systems.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, self-motivated Customer Service Technician to perform duties required for the production, delivery, and service of wastewater treatment projects. This individual will work in an administrative and hands-on mechanical position. The position requires verbal communication skills with both clients and colleagues. Strong communication and English skills (reading, writing and speaking) is a must. Expertise in MS Office applications is required. The candidate must have at least a high school diploma, vocational/trade school diploma/certificate is a plus. Field experience and mechanical skills are required, preferably in the wastewater treatment industry. Frequent travelling to job sites and other branch offices is a requirement of the position.
Warehouse and Office Operations Management
- Oversee Receiving, Warehousing, Shipping and Maintenance
- Manage Inventory and Reconcile with ERP System
- Manage Tools and Service Equipment
- Move Goods by use of Forklift
- Product Assembly
- Manage Quality Assurance Procedures
- Ensure that all Safety, Hygiene, and Security Standards are Followed
- Technical support (Internal and External)
- Service / Warranty Administration
- Complaints Handling
- Installation Supervision/Installation/Service of INVENT Products
- Ensure that the products are installed and used properly
- Complete daily reports and forward to Customer Service Manager
- Examine equipment on site and ensure compliance with specifications
- Promptly communicate potential risks to Customer Service Manager.
- Acquire a detailed knowledge of INVENT product
- Conduct Customer Training On-Site
- Comply with all Required Safety Regulations.
- High School Diploma, Vocational/Trade School Diploma/Certificate is a Plus
- Experience in Mechanical Assembly and/ or Repair of Mechanical Equipment Required
- Electrical Experience with 3 Phase Electrical Motors and Controls is a Plus
- Strong Analytical Skills and Ability to Make Quick Decisions
- Strong Interpersonal Skills with Team and Customers
- Strong English Skills (Reading, Writing and Speaking) for Customer Training and Reporting.
- Comprehension of Drawings, Product Manuals and Project Specifications.
- Detail Oriented with a Focus on Quality Work
- Ability to Communicate with the Team and be a Team Player.
- Ability to Follow Required Safety Procedures and Regulations.
- Strong IT and MS Office Software Knowledge
Field Service Technician