Food manufacturer seeking a mid-level Engineer to take on Mechanical and design responsibilities.
- Equipment troubleshooting.
- Cost saving improvements for manufacturing equipment
- Optimizing packaging output.
- Working with project management software
- Incident investigation / root cause analysis
- Continuous improvement methodologies
- BS Engineering, Mechanical or related.
- 3+ years experience in engineering.
- Familiar working with consumer goods or food/bottling.
- Knowledge of Auto CAD.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.
913319* BS Engineering, Mechanical or related. * 3+ years experience in engineering. * Familiar working with consumer goods or food/bottling. * Knowledge of Auto CAD.