Mechanical Engineer / Direct Hire / Days / Geneva / $70-85K
Remedy’s Professional Division is currently recruiting for a full-time, direct-hire Mechanical Engineer position on the day shift in Geneva, NY.
*No visa sponsorship available now or in the future.
We are currently looking for a well-rounded Mechanical Engineer who has demonstrated the abilities to design processes and equipment, manage capital, and optimize manufacturing processes to achieve better performance.
- Oversee the installation, operation, maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment such as conveying systems, automated stacking equipment, batching operations and combustion furnace operations
- Support mechanical utilities such as fire protection, compressed air, cooling water, purity water and high vacuum systems
- Read, modify and create technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated models
- Provide training and technical support to Maintenance and Production Departments
- Investigate equipment failures and make recommendations for solutions to manufacturing processes
- Generate mechanical requirements and estimates for projects and equipment upgrades
- Initiate and lead capitol projects and drive to completion while keeping on task with budget and schedule.
- Work with contractors, vendors and suppliers to complete assigned project work
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of work experience as a mechanical engineer in manufacturing
- AutoCad, SolidWorks or equivalent design software
- Project management skills leading multiple concurrent projects, general working knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Flexible and able to respond quickly to changing job demands and prioritize multiple responsibilities
This position will pay $70-85K.
Large company with room to grow. This company offers a comprehensive benefit package after 30 days, including company-contributed health insurance, dental, vision, vacation time, company-paid life insurance, 401K + company match, and more.
To apply for this position, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume attached.