Application Engineer - Estimator
This engineer will support Sales and the estimating group helping with the design / purchase of HVAC systems for the timely completion of projects and maintain owner, engineer and contractor satisfaction. Responsibilities will involve handling large diverse mechanical projects. A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering required.
Young Engineers encouraged to apply
- Review bidding documents including mechanical plans, specification, contract documents and addenda and etc.(Over 650 commercial projects)
- Evaluate cooling and heating load based on schedule requirement to avoid discrepancies.
- Handling HVAC equipment selection and pricing, technical writing of proposal, and developing cost analysis spreadsheets for bidding.
- Possess knowledge on various HVAC equipment carried by HVAC manufacturers(Daikin, AAON and etc.), including rooftops, chillers, air handlers, water source heat pumps, variable refrigerant volume systems(VRV), split systems, computer room air conditioning system(DataAire), air terminals (Krueger and Price), variable frequency drives (ABB) and etc..
- Communicate with equipment manufacturers, suppliers, and mechanical contractors for clarification for sales engineers, application engineers and project administrators.
Rob McCabe / Liberty Personnel Services / 484-238-1965 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.libertyjobs.com
KEYWORDS: HVAC, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Project Manager Engineering, HVAC, Building Automation, Equipment, BAS, Sales, Project Manager, Application Engineer, CEM, LEED, PE, Chillers, Boilers, Alerton Controls and Tridium Niagara AX,