Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform engineering duties in planning; designing tools, test equipment and other mechanical and electrical functioning test equipment.
- Oversee construction, installation, operation of those equipment and perform mechanic training.
- Interact with internal and external machine shop on a daily basis.
- Analyze technical data, drawings, CMM, other related documents.
- Provide technical shop support.
- Perform maintenance actions on company assets to support production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related experience.
- Experience with Solidworks or related CAD software.
- Experience in LabView programming will be a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work with basic instructions.
- Must be enthusiastic, innovative, good communicator and a great team player.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems.
- 1-3 years of experience developing test equipment..
- Experience carrying projects from beginning to end with little supervision.