Currently looking for individuals to fill Installer openings with a reputable manufacturing company located in Pittsburg, CA. Interested candidates should have good mechanical skills and aptitude and preferably have prior mechanical experience working on autos, trucks, trains, buses, aircraft or heavy industrial equipment.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Installer
- Work on the installation of equipment and components associated with the operation and function of transit vehicles.
- Use of specialized tools, equipment and measurements necessary to meet established standards.
- Utilize precision measuring equipment i.e., caliper, micrometer, pie tape, etc
- Work on mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Requirements of the Mechanical Installer
- Good mechanical skills and aptitude
- Mechanical experience working on autos, trucks, trains, buses, aircraft or heavy industrial equipment is preferred
- Own and maintain a basic hand tool set.
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check required
Compensation for the Mechanical Installer
The starting salary for this position is $18.00 per hour.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract