To assist plant operations in running efficient with minimal downtime.
Specific Key Accountabilities
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance on various types of industrial equipment including, mechanical, electrical, and instrument work
- Planning proper procedures, selecting suitable tools, equipment and materials, performing the necessary work to complete a job to specification on schedule and in an efficient manner
- Proactive involvement in maintenance to report and prevent any deficiencies
- Reports to maintenance supervisor, and often works with maintenance engineers
- Responsible for keeping craft skills up to date through ongoing training
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment adhering to 5S standards and all safety procedures while working efficiently to complete daily and weekly work schedules on time
Leadership competencies, technical skills requirement
- High school education or equivalent; technical degree in a related field or Journeyman’s card preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in an industrial environment; industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to perform mechanical, electrical, or instrument work
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic arithmetic functions and interpret drawings, graphs, blueprints, and safety rules and regulations