- Communicate with the RN, any treatment results, observations, patient complaints, and other pertinent information regarding the condition of the patient.
- Demonstrates competence in providing patient care in accordance with established policy and procedure of MHMC.
- Applies knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served i.e. infant, pediatric adolescent, adult and geriatric.
- Performs and reports patient care data accurately and according to policy and procedure of MHMC.
- Works in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team to provide patient care.
- Assists in maintaining a healthy, clean and safe environment for the patient and staff.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to changes in the workload or patient assignments.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform in an accurate and precise manner in crisis and emergency situations when time is essential.
- Performs functions of an Observation Assistant when needed
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal function of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements which may be inherent in the position
Management of Time and Resources:
- Completes work assignments within an acceptable time frame.
- Uses time and resources to the best possible advantage for successful completion of job responsibilities.
- Develops and maintains efficient working relationships.
- Is reliable in respect to attendance.
- Is Reliable in respect to punctuality.
- Recognizes the importance of team efforts and partners with others to achieve positive outcomes.
- Is part of a team effort to insure quality services.
- Offers creative solutions or alternatives to issues or concerns.
- Produces quality results.
- Continually strives to improve the quality of work.
- Accepts responsibility for all work performed and takes appropriate corrective action as needed.