At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Med Surg RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the Med Surg RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $1,400 - $1,700 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 12 hour days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Med Surg RN:
- Conduct an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the adult or elderly patient’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols.
- Develop a plan of care that is individualized for the adult or elderly patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Perform appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
Qualifications for the Med Surg RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Med Surg.
- Current BLS/BCLS Certification.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Med Surg RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.