At The Integer Group, we’re looking for a Media Planner to join our Denver, CO agency. This candidate is someone passionate about the media world that is looking to drive our strategic vision of how brands should interact with people. Media and technology have become intertwined and we’re champions of figuring out how to bring together brands and people within this constantly evolving landscape.
What You'll Do In This Role:
- Preparation and implementation of media plans and corresponding measurement, optimization and reporting
- Developing/Presenting sound, strategic media plans based on client marketing direction and the use of media research
- Developing target audiences by analyzing demographic, psychographic and lifestyle data
- Managing the flow of client-related media issues based on changes in direction, goals, and budgets (creating innovative solutions and resolving problems)
- Understanding the client’s business and goals to provide media insight beyond ‘the numbers’ (translating the data into insights and insights into ideas).
- Exploring creative media alternatives and recommending relevant/creative solutions
- Maintaining budget control and ensuring flawless execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules
- Guiding assistant media planner by coaching, mentoring and verifying the accuracy of all projects
The Experience You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of media planning experience
- Experience using media planning and buying tools including Simmons, comScore, Nielsen Ad*Views, MediaOcean/Prisma, and Media Tools
- Strong mathematical abilities required
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Command of media research and resources capabilities and limitations
- Ability to work successfully within cross-functional teams
- Understanding of planning both traditional and digital media
- Solid verbal & written communication skills
At Integer, we believe a diverse organization is a successful one. We’ve created a diverse, inclusive work environment that celebrates and supports unique individuals and cultures. We also want to set you up for success, not stress. We offer 20 paid holidays in addition to paid time off to give you an ideal work-life balance. And perks at the office makes coming in each day just a little easier!
7245 West Alaska Drive
Denver, CO 80226
Interested? Apply today at integer.com/careers!
The Integer Group® is the world's leading commerce agency, relentlessly focused on delivering Great Work That Works. We believe in creativity that is fueled by data, informed by culture, and delivered to the touchpoints that create connections and ultimately drive . Through shopper marketing, retail strategy & design, eCommerce, integrated branding, and Commerce Connections Media, we accelerate conversion and build a brand's lifetime bond with its consumers. It's what we call living at the Intersection of Branding and Selling®.
A key member of Omnicom Group Inc., The Integer Group has more than 1,100 associates in 25 offices across the globe, including locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North and South America.