Wunderman Thompson Commerce is the leading strategy consultancy focused on helping brands and retailers grow their business on Amazon and other online marketplaces.
Our clients win by leveraging the most critical methodology for this channel: Operational Marketing. The Operational Marketing practice maximizes the opportunity of a platform like Amazon by leveraging proven e-commerce strategies, product data, customer insights and operational excellence.
We are relentlessly data-driven and use research and ongoing impact analysis to identify immediate and long-term strategic growth levers for clients. We’ve worked with more than 400 brands, representing more than 2 million SKUs and $2 billion in annual retail sales.
We are seeking a Media Planner with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to join our team. You must be able to think strategically about your client's business, always thinking through how your decisions integrate with broader marketing strategy. You will integrate into an incredibly smart group of people, and will take an active part in building and innovating on our eCommerce media practice. Media planners are a critical frontline interface with our clients, and must be adept at translating your client's strategic media goals into actionable campaigns and media recommendations.
- Develop and present strategic, multi-channel media plans that meet client objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day planning and implementation activities for an account or group of accounts.
- Perform campaign analysis directly relevant to optimization and/or planning and buying decisions.
- Contribute to campaign analytics and insights development.
- Take ownership over spec sheets, IO process, and billing reconciliations with assigned client(s)
- Present media plans, reporting and thought leadership to clients.
- Facilitate media finance tracking and reporting.
- Remain well-informed of the overall media marketplace inclusive of new opportunities and best practices
- Aid in development and presentation of media POV's
- 3+ years of media planning and buying. Digital experience required.
- Amazon DSP experience a plus.
- Experience planning, buying and executing dynamic digital media plans.
- Experience with third party ad serving technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Must have a knack for telling a story with data.
- Ability to analyze data and market research.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills