Media Specialist/Graphic Artist
Candidate Requirements (Essential skills/experiences required for the job):
• 2-4 years experience in the design and development of content for computer-based and/or web-based instruction using the instructional systems development (ISD) process.
• Ability to translate written concepts into visual representations.
• Provide support to visual communication needs and services
• Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud or equivalent. Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, Flash, and Fireworks. Must be able to convert Flash to HTML5. We are specifically looking for use of these tools in online courseware development.
• Knowledge of SCORM requirements, standards and of DoD Web Policy, Mobile Code Policy, and Section 508.Experience in web page design and graphical user interfaces graphic design and creating imagery.
• Identifying imagery and developing storyboards for web based interactive courseware and other instructional materials
• Experience in training military & civilian personnel via computer-based and web-based applications.
• Create graphic design according to the guidelines in order to achieve the desired results
• Analyze and plan the framework of design according to the laid out concept and established specifications
• Create visual solutions through the use of specialized techniques within various forms of media, from website design to corporate branding
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178