The Media Supervisor is responsible for overall ownership of media plan creation, execution, maintenance and client presentations across assigned accounts. This individual serves as strategic point of contact with brand team and acts as project manager in scheduling projects to ensure quality of production adhering to client's marketing strategies and objectives within specified deadlines. The Media Supervisor will also be responsible for managing revisions to plans based on client feedback.
- Own client media strategy and translates ideas to tactics/recommendations, investigate all media forms encompassing planning, negotiating and buying. Build/maintain client relationships and present strategies, targets and marketing objectives and advertising opportunities to clients
- Prepare and participate in new business presentations explaining the media department’s function in a clear and concise manner to potential and/or current clients
- Manage and train staff and delegates to build an efficient team.
|JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Owns client media strategy and translates ideas to tactics/recommendations.
- Oversees day-to-day projects, ensuring that deliverables are met and adjustments are made when necessary.
- Review all plans to insure quality and insure flawless execution can be achieved.
- Performs campaign analyses and recommends/manages plan optimizations.
- Investigates all media forms encompassing planning, negotiating and buying.
- Builds/maintains client relationships.
- Actively participates in new business presentations explaining the media department's function in a clear and concise manner to potential and/or current clients.
- Presents strategies, targets and marketing objectives and advertising opportunities to client.
- Strategically selects specific digital and/or print to reach targeted audience.
- Executes POV's for clients.
- Meets with publishers/site partners/sales representatives for updated information regarding online and offline programs, editorial content, supplements, corporate discount programs.
- Keeps up-to-date on competitive landscape.
- Liaises with finance regarding billing discrepancies.
- Trains junior level Media Planners.
- Supervises Assistant Media Planner and Coordinator.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned by supervisor.
|DEGREE/DIPLOMA||AREA OF STUDY||REQUIRED/PREFERRED|
|LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS|
|MIN YEARS||AREA OF EXPERIENCE||REQUIRED/PREFERRED|
|3 years||Media Planner in Pharmaceutical Industry|
|KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS|
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in media tools including KANTAR, eValient, SRDS, MBOX – Level II
For U.S. Job Seekers
- Creates clear goals, identifies and finds the resources (e.g. time, people, materials) needed to achieve them, and schedules tasks so that work is completed on time
- Is attentive and shows interest in the subject; Expresses ideas clearly and accurately
- Ability to establish an effective demeanor and communication to influence one's point of view
- Carefully plans ahead to ensure tasks are undertaken and time is used efficiently
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York City
Job Posting: Jan 19, 2021, 7:20:18 PM