Knoll is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients to create inspired modern interiors. Since 1938, we’ve been thinking about how people interact with their environments, and how their environments impact what they do. Our strength in office systems, seating, furniture, textiles, leather, architectural accessories allows us to compose integrated solutions from products and services that naturally work together.
To learn more, visitwww.knoll.com
LOCATION: This position is open Nationwide and the teamwill consider candidates outside of the listed location (Dallas, TX).
Knoll’s Media Visualization Specialists are the creative minds behind Knoll’s 3D-color renderings, animations and dynamic interactive presentations. As an extension of the KnollOffice Sales team, this role will partner with Marketing/Communications to conceptualize and prepare distinctive, design-focused presentations for our internal and external customers.
- Collaborates with Knoll’s team of sales representatives to visualize, develop, and execute color renderings, virtual reality panoramas and fly-thrus.
- Utilizes various software and programs to create graphics and animation (3D Studio Max, Autocad, CAP, Configura, Adobe Photoshop and Premiere).
- Communicate, translate and filter requests from sales associates, dealers and marketing team.
- Become a source of knowledge regarding Knoll’s basic product lines.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Excels at communication with internal and external customers.
- Inquisitive; asks clarifying questions.
- The ability to collaborate effectively and work towards a common goal.
- Ability to think creatively and express new ideas.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management with proven capability of meeting deadlines.
- Two-Five (2-5) years’ working with 3-D modeling and animation programs.
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Premier. Experience with Adobe After Effects and/or Illustrator is a plus.
- Above average proficiency with AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max and/or VIZ software
- Previous experience working within the contract furniture industry and/or interior design is a plus.
- BS/BA degree in design or relevant field strongly preferred.
- High school degree or GED equivalent required.
We are an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.