Our Topeka KS client has asked us to help them identify a Medicaid Reporting Analyst. The Medicare Reporting Analyst will be part of the Analytics Services team. This team is responsible for utilizing our client's business intelligence and data warehousing solutions. These solutions leverage the technology of SAP/Business Objects and HP Vertica to provide their clients with the capability to store and consolidate clinical and financial data in order to facilitate powerful reporting and analytics. This role will have an emphasis on State and Public Health, specifically the Medicaid environment.
DAY to DAY Responsibilities:
Report and analyze Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) to support reporting, research, and State Medicaid process optimization. Develops and iteratively improves an optimized process model and assures that the business process supports the clinical, operational, and financial goals of institutions. Once the optimal process is defined, the Reporting and Analytics team defines process improvements as well as clinical decision support that can be embedded into the Medicaid market workflow.
· Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Health Care preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience
· At least 5 years of work experience with operational, clinical, financial, or healthcare metrics
· At least 5 years Medicaid reporting experience
(At least 3 years of Medicaid Managed Care experience)
· Familiarity with MITA and Business Architecture/Baseline Process Model creation a plus
· Familiarity with Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and ETL concepts a plus
· Experience with Tableau a plus
· Willing to travel up to 10% as needed to other KS locations
· Must be in, or willing to relocate to Topeka KS
**Competitive salary, rate commensurate of experience. Full time salaried opportunity with health, vision, dental, PTO, holiday, 401K**
~Applicants for U.S. based positions must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position~