Upscale psychiatric medical practice is looking for full time medical admin assistants. Must have excellent people skills, a team player, compassionate, honest, able to multi-task, good time management skills, professional, quality focused, good attention to details, and have good organizational skills.
Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
* Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
* Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
* Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
* Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
* Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
* Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
* Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
* Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
* Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
* Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com