- Implement and evaluate daily lesson plans for students to include scheduled activities and materials of modules.
- Plan instruction to achieve specific objectives based upon student need and established curriculum.
- Evaluate the performance of students regarding achievements in curriculum and activities and make necessary provisions to meet learning needs.
- Maintain student attendance in accordance with established policies.
- Arrange and coordinate guest speakers, community service field trips, and visits to clinics and medical offices.
- Prepare lectures and practical demonstrations for students in class and individually.
- Assist and advise student with Medical Administrative Assistant program curriculum.
- May assist and coordinate externships for Medical Administrative Assistant students.
- Monitor students in the classroom. Assist students and ensure safety precautions are adhered to.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Administrative Assistant program recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), or a graduate of an otherwise recognized training entity (e.g., hospital-based program) in Medical Administrative Assisting or training from an institution located outside of the United States and its territories in Medical Administrative Assisting.
- Three (3) years occupational (i.e., practical) experience as a Medical Administrative Assistant.
- A minimum of four (4) years of job-related training and experience for those instructors who are not graduates from an accredited Medical Administrative Assistant program.
- Current license, certification, or other designation as required by local, state, or federal laws to work in the Medical Administrative Assisting field.
- Verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and computer skills.
- Paid sick days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Free Food and Coffee
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Military Leave
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Life Insurance
35,853 - 57,619 /yearWhat is this?