Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking Medical Administrative Clerk candidates to support the US Navy at the Naval Station Mayport in Jacksonville, FL.
- Complete routine data preparation, distribution and file maintenance
- Provide appointment support services and production control support to the department
- Process patient information into data systems, process, scan and perform online edits during the patient check-in
- Perform data entry, verification, updates, and editing of patient data and register new patients as required
- Enter telephone consults (t-cons) for patient’s provider into the automated system upon patient request
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Possess knowledge/experience with Excel, Access, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- One year Medical Office experience
- US Citizen
- NACI Clearance