MEDICAL AFFAIRS ASSISTANT - SKINMEDICA
The Assistant Medical Affairs Associate provides operational and administrative support for SkinMedica Medical Affairs by disseminating medical and SkinMedica product information, assisting with literature and publication research, and assisting with general clerical tasks.
Supports administrative support for Safety and Medical Affairs Projects related to Q1 and Q2 2019 product launches including but not limited to the following:
- Supports external customers, customer service, sales training and sales force by
responding to medical and SkinMedica product inquiries.
- Prepares standard responses for frequently asked questions. Conducts literature and publication searches to provide references for standard responses. Updates frequently asked questions and responses in medical inquiry database/CRM, as appropriate.
- Perform administrative duties such as answering calls, responding to emails, photocopying, filing, and scanning documents.
- Additional projects, as requested
- Assists Medical Affairs in managing work flow and data entry. Performs general office work, including filing, faxing, copying, taking messages etc.
- Retrieve and Transcribe messages from Medical Affairs voicemail system.
- Sends email notifications/messages as directed.
- Performs case data entry into the applicable safety database.
- Participates in assigned projects under close supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Background in pharmaceutical or personal care product industry highly desirable.
- Customer service experience highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a matrixed organization.
- Manage and prioritize work load, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges.
- Function in a controlled/regulated environment and handle restricted, confidential, private and personal information.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with management, peers, and customers.
- Proficiency with standard office skills, standard desktop computing programs, basic customer service principles, medical terminology and relational databases.
- Highly organized and demonstrates understanding of workflow prioritization.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Applications.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Madhur: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-01801
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
$30,862 - $34,993 /year
What this is