General project management support and administration to include:
- Administration of Continuing Medical Education (CME) program to include system process management, tracking and compliant close out of all CME grants
- Coordination of congress-based CME events, ensuring appropriate attendance for audit by home office or field based medical team
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office tools, to manage customer lists and contact information, as well as conference schedules and appointments
- Communications (written and verbal) with external customers including national thought
leaders, professional societies, advocacy organizations, and academic organizations;
meeting scheduling and coordination with internal marketing personnel as well as field based medical staff
- Conference planning and coordination; management and execution of details; including receptions, breakfasts, lunches, dinners and individual meetings
- Internal dissemination of plans to medical affairs team and additional stakeholders (departmental plan, congress plan, home office activity tracker)
- Update and maintain existing databases to support medical affairs needs with regard to Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), develop and maintain comprehensive KOL biographies for dissemination prior to Executive level engagements
- On-site meeting/congress planning and execution, as needed (25% travel), assistance with Executive level meetings at major congresses
- Coordinate with brand teams and their agencies to ensure a consistent, cohesive, collaborative approach to KOL engagements
- Strong business/marketing skill set, excellent verbal and written communication, PowerPoint and Excel skills,
- Excellent time management, ability to work both independently and in a team setting,
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to adapt to changing roles as business needs arise.
- Interested or experienced in medicine, nursing, health care, pharma/biotech, or experience with a company with significant vendor relationship with pharma/biotech (meetings/convention services, advertising, public relations, agency of record).