Position : Medical Assistant – Entry Level (Medical Assistant Certification Required)
Location : Sandy, UT
Duration : 12 Months contract
Total Hours/week : 40.00
Client: Medical Devices Company
Level Of Experience: Entry Level or Mid-Level
Employment Type: Contract on W2 (Need US Citizens Or GC Holders Only)
- Medical Assistant to Plant Occupational Health Nurse.
- Must have medical software experience, clinical experience, be Microsoft proficient, know medical terminology.
- Occupational health/wellness a plus. On call hours required.
- Provide office services for Occupational Health/Wellness a plus.
- Provide office services for performing a variety of clerical activities in accordance with standard procedures, including assisting in maintaining medical records, worker's comp claims, and assist in on-call triage backup.
HS Diploma and Medical Assistant Certification Required
Client is an American multinational medical technology company that manufactures and sells medical devices and also provides consulting and analytics services in certain geographies.
It was one of the first companies to sell U.S.-made glass syringes. It was also a pioneer in the production of hypodermic needles and ranked #195 in the 2019 Fortune 500 list.
It was also listed among the top 100 companies in Newsweek's 2009 Green Rankings. Ranking of the 500 largest American corporations based on environmental performance, policies, and reputation. Placed third in the health care sector and 83rd overall
#Medical Assistant #Clinical #Healthcare #Claims