Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you're a Medical Assistant looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing expert care and service for fertility treatments.
We have an immediate opening for a part time Medical Assistant to join our Ambulatory Surgery Center Team. The position is located in ourbusy ASC in Rockville, MD. The schedule is working every other Saturday from 6:30 am until the shift is complete. Occasional holidays are required.
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the Medical Assistant is responsible for:
- Assisting the NP/PA with Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)procedures
- Assisting as scrub technician in the OR
- Proper sterile and aseptic technique and setup/use of equipment
- Preparing rooms for all procedures while ensuring necessary instruments, supplies and equipment are available
- Technical skill in the care and use of instruments, supplies and equipment used during a surgical procedure
- Proper sanitary maintenance of equipment according to OSHA guidelines
- Using autoclave and clean per protocol
- Providing ultrasound guidance under physician’s supervision during transfers
- Comforting patients by anticipating anxieties, answering questions, providing support