Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Shady Grove Fertility, one of the premier fertility centers in the United States, continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care to join our growing practice. The work we do building families offers stimulation, challenge, and personal reward.
If you're a Medical Assistant looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing expert care and service for fertility treatments.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced and dedicated full-time Medical Assistant to join the Clinical Support team at our Sandy Springs, GA office.The schedule is Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm with occasional weekend and holiday shifts will be required.
How You'll Contribute:
We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.” In general, the Medical Assistant is responsible for:
- High volume of phlebotomy
- Maintain supplies for the blood drawing stations
- Ensure lab specimens are sent to proper labs
- Document patient care services utilizing daily logs andpatient records
- Utilize the computer in entering labs and printing labels
- Assistphysician or ultrasound technician with various procedure
- Perform semen washes and sets up for IUIs
- Take vital signs and provide general clinical assistance
- Assists with theclinical care of fertility patients
- Provides patient/couple counseling, procedure teaching, communicates physician orders and instructions
- Provides pre and post op education
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and patients’ families
- Works independently to assure the program goals are achieved
- Support and promote excellence in customer service