ENT and Allergy Associates, New York & New Jersey's premier ENT and Allergy medical practice, is seeking a self-motivated, people-friendly Full Time Bilingual Medical Assistant for our Bayside office.
- Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Prepares patients for their appointment by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit or treatment.
- Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations; preparing laboratory specimens; performing basic laboratory tests on the premises; disposing of contaminated supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; and telephoning prescriptions to pharmacies.
- Educates patients by providing medication and instructions; answering questions.
- Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
- Keeps inventory of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in independently
- NextGen is a plus
- Previous experience is a plus Medical assistant certificate required
7:45AM - 4:30PM
Overtime required, must have flexible work schedule.
Please Note: ENT and Allergy Associates is an E-Verify employer