STG International is seeking qualified candidates to work full-time as aMedical Assistant in Bethesda, MD
This posting is for future openings no current available positions.
Minimum duties may include but are not limited to:
- -Provide healthcare services typically performed by a physician, under the supervision of a physician.
- -Conduct complete physicals, provide treatment, and counsel patients.
- -May, in some cases, prescribe medication.
- -Ensure adequate, up-to-date electronic medical records are available and ready to meet physician review requirements for medical clearance or surveillance examination cases.
- -Interact with FOH physicians and federal agency law enforcement managers to determine and direct provision of appropriately deemed medical services to meet national standards and employer-directed physical capability requirements.
- -Cooperate with FOH staff physicians to submit and process medical record reviews within required timeframes to satisfy agency agreements for personnel onboarding, return to work evaluations, and routine periodic fitness for duty review activities.
- -Schedule or direct scheduling for performance of outside (third party contract) medical services to meet medical data collection and review requirements within expected allowable timeframes.
- -One (1) year experience in occupational health or related experience such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, emergency department or ambulatory care, or physician office nursing,
- -One (1) year experience in MIS data entry and manipulation or demonstration of acceptable performance of same
“STG International, Inc. (STGi) is a dynamic government contracting company dedicated to providing leading-edge Medical Staffing services to our government and military clientele.
Outside of Medical Staffing services, STGi also provides Human Resource Services and System Solutions, Management and Data Resources Consulting Services, and Professional and Administrative Services.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STGi was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. Previously certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a woman-owned, minority business, STGi is a financially sound organization poised for continued success, as is evidence by the company’s exponential growth each year.
STGi offersan outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy. STG International is an EEO compliant organization.”